Beaulieu House is located at 117 Beaulieu Road, within the grounds of what is now Sembawang Park. Built sometime in the 1910s, the house was believed to have been owned by a Jewish family by the name of David, before the building and the surrounding land were acquired by the colonial government in 1924 for the construction of the Sembawang Naval Base.
Currently, the building houses the Beaulieu House Restaurant, a seafood and steamboat restaurant since 1981. The Beaulieu House Restaurant is busiest on weekends when couples hold weddings or their solemnisation.
No min capacity for banquet, min for buffet is 50.